- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
CCW: Initial Program (One-Day, 8AM-4PM)
We offer CCW Training for OCSD and LASD.
- Choose a date above to see available times.
CCW (CONCEALED CARRY WEAPON) PERMIT
CCW: OCSD & LASD
DURATION: SEE BELOW
ROUNDS OF AMMO: 72 rounds for 1st firearm, 20 rounds for each subsequent firearm
DESCRIPTION: This class satisfies the CCW license requirements of the Orange County Sheriff’s Department and Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. It begins in the classroom at the Artemis Defense Institute and finishes at the Prado Olympic Shooting Park. The class is limited to a maximum of eight (8) students.
While ADI is a certified CCW training provider for the Orange County Sheriff’s Department and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, taking this course does not guarantee a CCW. The Artemis Defense Institute’s CCW course has been approved to provide the basic foundation to what is necessary to be a responsible CCW holder. There is no limit to the number of firearms you choose to have on your license, and there is no additional cost to you. Please note: OCSD has no limit to the number of firearms listed on your permit; however, LASD limits it to three guns. Adding a firearm later to your license is easy to do; see ADD -A-GUN for details.
- Government-issued ID, preferably a CA Driver’s License
- ALL of the firearms that you want listed on your CCW
- Magazines for your firearms (three preferable)
- At least two magazine pouches, unless you plan to carry in your pocket
- Ammunition: 72 rounds for firearm #1; 20 rounds for each subsequent firearm
- A holster that fits the above firearm in the manner in which you plan to carry – (no ankle please)
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection