- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
Range Day with Steven and Sandy
Join us at the range for a live-fire challenge!
- Choose a date above to see available times.
This two-hour live-fire class, held at Prado Olympic Shooting Park in Chino, is designed for those who are looking for direct shooting instruction from our owners, or for those who are just looking for an excuse to go for a mid-week shoot! Steven and Sandy will work with you on your fundamentals, as well as push you into some advanced shooting drills depending on your comfort level and skill set. This is a great way to prepare yourself for Club 2A, or to introduce someone new to live-fire.
This class includes:
- Refinement of the fundamentals
- More advanced shooting drills, depending on the group comfort level and skillset
- Your firearm(s)
- At least 200 rounds of ammo
- Mags & mag pouches
- Holster (OTW preferred)
- Eye & ear protection
- Hat (to keep brass from falling into your face & to protect you from the sun)