- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
Tarani: Executive Protection For Your VIP/Family – Live Fire
*As of 7 Oct 2021, this class is now closed to further enrollment*
This is a two-day live fire class held at Prado Olympic Shooting Park in Chino Hills. To qualify for the live portion of the training, you MUST be able to pass the Bill Wilson 5×5 Handgun Skill Test with a score of 45 or better. You may participate in the class using your blue gun if you are unable to qualify for the shooting aspect of the program.
Day 1 & 2: 9AM-4PM
You will need a total of 250 rounds of ammunition.
- Choose a date above to see available times.
Also known as the Protective Agents Live Fire Training, this is a two day class held at Prado Olympic Shooting Park in Chino Hills. To qualify for this class: you MUST be able to pass the Bill Wilson 5X5 Handgun Skill Test with a score of 45 or better. Here is a video of the qual shoot. Artemis will provide multiple opportunities to shoot the qualification. Please see our schedule for day and time details.
In this class, you will learn the skills and gain the confidence of a protective agent. A professional hands-on Protective Services approach to doing what it takes to get yourself and your protectee(s) immediately off that fateful “X” and to safety. This class will give you the opportunity to develop and utilize your instinctive reflexes to solve difficult armed threat engagement problems. The strategies and techniques taught in the class can be used at home, work and during travel and used by professionals around the world.
Course Content includes:
- Fundamentals of Protection
- Protective Intelligence
- Threat Assessment/Response
- Attack Recognition
- Active Shooter Response
- How to Move Yourself/Your Family to/from Controlled/Uncontrolled areas
- Protective Measures Against Threats in Confined/Open Areas
- How to Control Attacks on Principals (AOPs) with Protective to/from Buildings and Vehicles
- Deployment of your Weapon in an Active Protective Movement (“indexing” “programming”, etc.)
- Managing the fateful Injury/Distance Liability Gap
- Cover and Evacuation
- Counter-Abduction Techniques and
- Defense Against Single and Multiple Attackers
To qualify for this class: You MUST be able to pass the Bill Wilson 5×5 Handgun Skill Test with a score of 45 or better. All registrants will be tested! No refunds will be issued for any reason so please don’t register if you can’t do it! If you do register and fail to pass, then you are welcome to attend the course using your blue gun but you will not be allowed to shoot.
What you will need for the class
- one duty or EDC (every day carry) pistol
- holster (IWB/ OWB) and a
- matching blue/ red (inert training pistol)
- three magazines (and mag pouches)
- eye and ear protection
- ball cap
- cover garment (if you wish to run from concealment)
- range kit and
- 250 rounds of ammunition.