- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
Tactical Medicine: Emergency Casualty Care
The Tactical Medicine (TacMed) class covers basic emergency casualty care. The curriculum is approved by a licensed medical doctor and run by ADI’s own Johnny V., whose training background includes the USMC, EMT, law enforcement, and SWAT medic.
- Choose a date above to see available times.
Tactical medicine is a specialized field that combines medical knowledge and skills with tactical training. It focuses on providing immediate medical care in high-stress and dynamic situations, often involving law enforcement, military personnel, or civilians in emergency scenarios. Tactical medics are trained to handle injuries in hostile environments and use life-saving techniques, such as trauma care, emergency first aid, and casualty evacuation. Our mission is to bridge the gap between medical care and operational needs, ensuring the safety and well-being of individuals in challenging and hazardous circumstances.
THIS CLASS INCLUDES:
- Hemorrhage control
- Proper application of tourniquets, with and without a partner
- Pressure dressings
- Hemostatic agents
- Care for a sucking chest wound
- Drag and carry techniques to evacuate the wounded
- Recommendations for your own individual first aid kit (IFAK) — can be purchased in-house